yeah for baby cunningham... growing healthy and strong... if your back is already hurting you should definitely get your preggo pillow now! hannah gave me hers... and i used it since i was like 12 weeks!
here is a link to it on amazon! its the best thing ever... definitely a "bed divider" so apologize to Ben for me in advance:) but so worth it... especially when you really start getting big! practice sleeping on your side now!
Miranda, my back isn't hurting yet but that pillow sure looks comfy so I might just have to get this! Thanks for the info. I have already started practicing sleeping on my side. Ben will not mind!
Awweee..what a cute little belly!!! Enjoy it!! And congrats again to the both of you..
ReplyDeleteyeah for baby cunningham... growing healthy and strong... if your back is already hurting you should definitely get your preggo pillow now!
ReplyDeletehannah gave me hers... and i used it since i was like 12 weeks!
here is a link to it on amazon! its the best thing ever... definitely a "bed divider" so apologize to Ben for me in advance:) but so worth it... especially when you really start getting big! practice sleeping on your side now!
forgot link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/LeachCo-Snoogle-Total-Body-Pillow/dp/B000MMHV4Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1284082467&sr=8-2
Thanks Aunt Cindy!
ReplyDeleteMiranda, my back isn't hurting yet but that pillow sure looks comfy so I might just have to get this! Thanks for the info. I have already started practicing sleeping on my side. Ben will not mind!