Welcome

Welcome to our blog. We hope this blog will keep our family and friends updated on our busy lives.

Love,
Brittney & Ben

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

It's a GIRL!

We found out today that we are going to have a baby girl! We were surprised since we both thought boy but we are very excited and happy it's a girl. Everything looked healthy from the sonogram. The baby was measuring on time with the due date. Heartrate was 149. She was in the 55 percentile for her size right now. The doctor said that's good. I go back to the doctor on Dec. 15th for a check up and to take my glucose test.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were having a boy too bc it looks like you are carrying the baby low. I guess that is like anything else not all true, lol congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I know, we both thought it was going to be a boy too so we were surprised! We are excited it's a girl though!

    ReplyDelete