Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Dr. Appt
I went to the doctor today for a check up and to take my glucose test. I will not know the results from the blood work for the glucose test till Friday so we'll see if I passed it or not. The checkup was good. She was moving all around and got to hear her heartbeat. Her heartrate was 158. She is measuring on time to her due date. I gained 7 lbs. since my last appt 5 weeks ago! I guess I ate too much at Thanksgiving because I should've only gained 5 lbs (1lb/week) since my last appt. So that's a total of 11 lbs that I've gained so far. The doctor said that's good though for my weight category and considering it's the holidays. I go back to the doctor on Jan. 13th for another check up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I already lost on the gender guess. She better come out 7 lbs or Aunt Jacquie will be really mad!I am going get one of those machines because I want to hear the heart beat too! ;-)
ReplyDeleteCLAIRE ELIZABETH CUNNINGHAM ALREADY LOVES JAC JAC!
Ha! You can hear her heartbeat on a stethoscope now. She will love you as soon as she meets you!
ReplyDeleteTell Anna Brooke to bring one to the baby shower! He He.
ReplyDeleteHa! I think she keeps one in her car all the time but I'll ask her.
ReplyDelete