Monday, March 28, 2011
Dr. Appt.
I went to the doctor today for a check up. Everything was well with me and the baby. I gained 1 lb. so now up to 35 lbs weight gain. My blood pressure was good. Claire's heart rate was good, it was 148. She thinks Claire still weighs around 7 1/2 to 8 lbs. She was still in the right position as head down. She hasn't dropped any and I haven't dilated any yet. Since it seems like she's not ready yet, I have to wait another week and go back to the doctor next Monday morning. The doctor will check to see if Claire's ready or not yet then. She said if she's ready then she could possibly induce me the next day but either way will induce me on April 7th whether she's ready or not! Can't wait for another week to go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment