Welcome

Welcome to our blog. We hope this blog will keep our family and friends updated on our busy lives.

Love,
Brittney & Ben

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Big News!

The Cunningham family is moving to Monroe! We have been thinking about this for almost a year and since having Claire we think it's best to live close to family and friends. We want her to grow up in a small town like we both did and see her grandparents and play with cousins. Ben has already moved (labor day wkd) to start his new job with United Bilt Homes. I just gave my notice at work so can now tell everyone about our news. Claire and I will moved Oct. 2nd. We are quite excited. As of now, I don't have a job in Monroe and plan to take the new few months off unless a good job pops up that's too good to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment