So my sister calls me this morning to tell me that she had a dream lastnight that I was pregnant and expecting twin girls! Wow, what a crazy dream. Then one of my bestfriends, Miranda, emails me today to tell me that she's been having dreams lately that I'm pregnant and had a dream lastnight that I was expecting a boy! Of course, I told both of them they were just dreaming since we haven't told anybody the big news yet. It was so hard not to tell them the truth though.
I know Anna Brooke has a feeling that I am pregnant since she told my mom and my nieces a week or so ago that she thinks I am. She only thinks that because I wasn't drinking one night in July while out with her and my friends in Monroe. I told her I just had a headache. I didn't know I was pregnant then but had a feeling that I was. I hadn't had anything to drink since my birthday in June though. My niece, Taylor Grace, even asked me to send her a picture of me (full body) so she could see if I had a belly or not. HA! I sent her one but made sure I had on a bigger shirt so she couldn't tell.
Anyways, I just think it's so neat how people can dream something that is somewhat true, the pregnancy part, and they have never had those dreams before. I know Anna Brooke's dream will not come true since we know we are only expecting 1 baby but Miranda's might come true. I've had a few dreams since I became pregnant and was pregnant in the dreams but none of my dreams talked about the sex of the baby.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

o.k. I am obsessively reading all your blog posts since July... This is an awesome idea and I feel so blessed to know your exciting news and get to share! My dream was right, I just know it... John Paul wants a BFF come April... but he will be happy with a girlfriend too:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you know the news too now! I have a feeling your dream will come true. Either way, John Paul will have a buddy!
ReplyDelete