Welcome

Welcome to our blog. We hope this blog will keep our family and friends updated on our busy lives.

Love,
Brittney & Ben

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Update

Well it's been 2 weeks now since we found out we are expecting a baby! I'm now 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. We haven't told anybody yet which has been very hard to keep secret but we think it's best to keep it to yourself until after you go to the Doctor to make sure everything is okay and we'd like to tell our families in person. I'm going to the Doctor on Aug. 16th and can't wait. I'd like to go next week but my doctor is on vacation all week so I can't. So 2 more weeks until our 1st doctor visit. Also, nobody knows about this blog right now so by the time you are reading this post you will already know we are expecting!

In the meantime, I have been eating lots of fruits, dairy, etc. and of course taking prenatal vitamins which I was taking before we starting trying for a baby. I have been feeling okay. I've been VERY tired all the time. I haven't gotten sick but I have felt queasy a few times. I've had some lower back pain but it comes and goes and doesn't last long.. I've been reading up every chance I get on pregnancy and trying to learn everything I should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment