o.k. now that it is getting close to November you need to do the gender guessing game... i did it and had a lot of fun looking at people guesses:) also saved it and printed and put it in John Paul's baby book (by the way nobody got it exactly right, his bday, weight, etc)
go to www.expectnet.com and set up your game... then email to everyone!
I am 98% sure that baby cunningham will be a boy:)
I know, I'm going to put it together and email it out on Nov. 1st. (a week before we find out the gender) so don't worry! I still think it's a boy too even though I've had dreams lately it's a girl. We will soon know!
o.k. now that it is getting close to November you need to do the gender guessing game...
ReplyDeletei did it and had a lot of fun looking at people guesses:) also saved it and printed and put it in John Paul's baby book (by the way nobody got it exactly right, his bday, weight, etc)
go to www.expectnet.com and set up your game... then email to everyone!
I am 98% sure that baby cunningham will be a boy:)
I know, I'm going to put it together and email it out on Nov. 1st. (a week before we find out the gender) so don't worry! I still think it's a boy too even though I've had dreams lately it's a girl. We will soon know!
ReplyDelete