Welcome

Welcome to our blog. We hope this blog will keep our family and friends updated on our busy lives.

Love,
Brittney & Ben

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

New niece

Ben and I are getting another niece! This time it's from Ben's side of the family. Jennifer, my sister in law, found out today she is having a girl! We are all so excited! Everything is still healthy with her baby too.

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting... I bet all the Cunninghams are thrilled to get a girl in the mix over there:) I cant wait to find out what Baby C's gender is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, everybody is thrilled that it's a girl! I'm glad it was a girl so this takes the pressure off me to have a girl for Ben's side of the family. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... You need a boy first:) To mix things up for those Harris ladies! Less than a month... and then I can start shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! You just need to save all of John Paul's cute clothes that he can't wear anymore and let me buy them from you, if it's a boy!

    ReplyDelete