Monday, October 11, 2010
Dr. Appt.
I went to the doctor today for a check up and to hear the heartbeat. The baby has a good heartbeat. It was 160 this time. Last time, it was 173. The doctor said everything looks good. I gained 1 lb. since my last visit 4 weeks ago. She said I should start gaining more soon though. I get to find out the gender of the baby on Nov. 8th and can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love keeping up with your blog:) Makes me feel like a part of this awesome journey you are on... You will love looking back on this... The time flies... Little John Paul is going to be six weeks old on Thursday! Where did the time go? Counting down till November 8th!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'm glad you like following along. I know, I already look back at the beginning of the blog and think of how much has changed since July. It's crazy how fast it's going. I hope these next 4 weeks fly by. I can't wait to find out the gender! I really can't believe John Paul is already 6 weeks old!
ReplyDeleteJust wait, the next thing you know your little one will be 8. LOL Now that has flown by. I remember asking you about Nick right after I met him and now look 9 years and 3 kids later. That seems like yesterday. I cant wait to find out what you are having. Now you got to get the names picked out and be sure people dont steal them right before you baby is born. HaHa you know how people are. Glad everything is going great and I get to see what is going on even though you are far.
ReplyDeleteKelli, I know I remember that too. I wish time would slow down sometimes. We will have the names picked by the time we find out the gender.
ReplyDelete